College Planning and Development Council (CPDC):
OBJECTIVES OF CPDC
· To create suitable environment for community participation in the college development
· To help in creating the right climate for academic, cultural, social and service oriented activities for the benefit of students as well as for the community.
FUNCTIONS OF THE CPDC
· To generate separate CPDC funds (from donations/ contributions etc.,) and to utilize the funds solely for the furtherance of the objectives of the CPDC.
· To prepare a detailed plan, with annual budgetary allocations for college development and to execute development programmes.
· To support construction of buildings, development of infrastructure, purchase of equipment, development of campus, building and other facilities.
· To support the college in getting consultancy services for modern restructured vocational courses etc., in designing, teaching, equipping, training, funding etc., and strengthening them.
· To discuss and approve expenditure proposals of all categories made by the college