Skip to content
Functions of the IQAC:
- Preparation implementation Annual Institutional Plan
- Collection and analys of feed back on teacher and curriculum.
- Submission of AQARs in time.
- Encourage the teaching staff for refreshing their knowledge by attending OCs and RCs
- To promote the research culture among the teaching staff.
- Identification of strengths and weaknesses of the institution.
- Encourage the staff to conduct workshops and National Seminars sponsored by various organisations.
- Conducting Alumni and Parents Teacher meetings
- Mobilisation of funds for research and other developmental activities in the institution.
- Laisening between academic and administration in the institution.
Strengths of the institution:
- Docile and hard working students
- Vast ground and infrastructure
- Experienced and dedicated teachers
- Jawahar Knowledge Cente
- Virtual labs
Weaknesses of the institution.
- Inadequate supporting staff
- The poor and rural background of the students
- Vacancies of the teaching posts.
- Existing in remote area from the state and district head quarters.